- As an expert you participate in the definition of J2EE architectures.
- By using recognized methodologies like Design pattern and UML, you optimize the architecture of systems and IT.
- Thanks to your broad knowledge of the Java technologies you are able to coach your junior colleagues.
- You are a Civil Engineer or have a master degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- You are an expert (at least 2 years of relevant experience) in definition of J2EE architectures and you have experience in Design pattern and UML.
- You have a broad and deep knowledge of various popular Java frameworks (SOA, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, BPEL…
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have an excellent command in English
- You are autonomous and rigorous, you like to take initiative and you are passionate by your work.
- A dynamic and international company, which offers the opportunity to its consultants to work in specialized environments and to develop their skills, in order to stay on top of the technology.
- A competitive salary with a great deal of extralegal advantages (a company car included)
[warning]Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org[/warning]