Working with some of the best consultants in business intelligence, Proaltia gives you the opportunity to work on leading edge data warehousing and business intelligence projects including solution design, development and implementation for our large international client base. You will experience the full project life cycle, from scoping to final delivery and have the chance to progress your career in the direction that you choose.
- you have between 5 – 15 years relevant experience in business intelligence and data warehousing techniques;
- it is in your advantage if you have already proven experience in various BI/ETL software products including:
– MS SQL Server 2000 (DTS) or 2005 (SSIS), Teradata, Informatica PowerCenter, BODI, SAS Data Integrator, OWB, Cognos Data Manager and Data Stage;
– on a BI level, BO, Cognos, MicroStrategy, SAS, MS Reporting Services, Oracle Discoverer;
– Experience of a modelling tool; MS Visio, Mega, UML, ERWIN etc along with MS Office including PowerPoint.
- experience of tasks including:
– at least 4 years of relevant experience in the data warehouse and business intelligence area, most recently with a proven track record in helping to architect data warehouse solutions;
– understanding of the technical, business and organizational requirements of a data warehouse and business intelligence project;
– the full lifecycle of a data warehouse project;
– experience with Snowflakes, Star Schemes, Dimensional design and fact tables (general data warehouse design concepts), interest in following Kimball methodologies;
– workload estimation for a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence project;
– ability to lead a scoping and/or feasibility study, to initiate a Data Warehouse project, to assess an existing Data Warehouse environment, to support a Keyrus team of consultants in their mission;
– ability to present various technology and conceptual solutions to clients.
- you have a university or graduate degree;
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- specific, relevant expertise in a horizontal business function (sales & marketing, finance, operations, HR,.) or a vertical business industry (telecom, banking & finance, insurance, retail, pharmaceutical, government,…) would be an asset;
- previous experience with management concepts & initiatives like performance management, balanced scorecard, six sigma, customer relationship management, supply chain management would be preferable.
your personal skills
- you are an excellent communicator with strong business awareness and you are able to adapt according to the audience you have in front of you
- you are motivated, self-propelled and goal-oriented;
- you have strong presentation skills;
- you have excellent written skills, in both English and your native language
- you are able to show the business value of data warehouse and business intelligence projects;
- you work methodically and have good analytical skills;
- you are eager to learn and challenge yourself to reach your full potential.
- A challenging and variable job in an international and dynamic company. Thanks to the personal follow up we are able to provide real career opportunities and planning.
- An environment in which the candidate can fully develop his/her skills
- An attractive salary plus interesting extra-legal benefits[/bulletlist]
[warning]Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org[/warning]