Type of contract
Full time contract
Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance
We are currently looking for business consultants with expertise in the banking sector: Retail Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management, Corporate and Investment Banking.
As a business analyst, you will be responsible for
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Conducting interviews, questionnaires and workshops;
- Gathering and analyzing complex requirements from various departments
- Deliver, review and edit specifications, requirements, processes and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Proposing innovative solutions to the client
- Coaching junior business analysts on the client site
- Seeking new opportunities which could answer clients’ needs and increase customer satisfaction
- Developing an in-depth relation with your client based on trust
- From an internal point of view, you will be responsible for
- Supporting business managers in pre-sales meetings / brain-storming sessions in developing innovative solutions
- Participating in training and recruitment of new consultants
- Being involved in several internal projects
- You hold a Master degree in Engineering, commercial sciences or economics. You have from 2 to 10 years in business analysis.
- You are eager to learn with a can do attitude, willing to break-down complex problems.
- You are able to focus on details without losing your helicopter view. You are proactive with outstanding communication skills.
- Being trilingual (FR/ENG/NL) is a must.
5 university years degree
2 to 5 years
- English (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
- Dutch (Fluent)
A challenging and variable job in an international and dynamic company. Thanks to the personal follow up we are able to provide real career opportunities and planning.
An environment in which the candidate can fully develop his/her skills
An attractive salary plus interesting extra-legal benefits
[warning]Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org[/warning]